One of our goals is to ensure that the most vulnerable and at-risk groups in our part of the world are safe and have their basic needs taken care of. With your generous donations and volunteering efforts, you have the capacity to help us in our endeavor of clothing, food, medicine, entertainment, education and many more.
- Donations - Together we can succeed – will you help us? Your donation will enable us to realize our dream LoszuGhana Children’s Village. Thanks to your support, children will grow up in family-like structures and will be able to attend a school. Since we all work on a volunteer basis, our administrative and organizational costs are minimal. … Continue reading Donations
- Sponsor a child - In return for your support, you will receive: general information about the project and the children, the ability to request detailed information, the opportunity to visit the children, the possibility of correspondence with the children, regular updates and newsletters. The list below gives you an overview of the expenses per child: Basic Needs € 5 – Health … Continue reading Sponsor a child
- Sponsor a project - Motivation is a key to success, but not all persons have motivation to complete a given task or a life expectation. By working together and sharing each other’s strength and weaknesses, we accomplish a lot. Through our mini-projects we are able to share skills, experiences and supporting each other to learn. Our mini-projects are ongoing … Continue reading Sponsor a project
- Become a volunteer - By gradual integration, volunteers become part of the community and are able to best carry out their work by breaking the cultural barriers when they accept, reason and decide with the local people in their communities. Work with communities and bring your own energy to focus on different issues together. Join any of our projects … Continue reading Become a volunteer
- Start a fundraiser - Ways to get involved Celebrate your birthday, wedding or other special occasion, by asking for donations in place of gifts. Organising awareness presentations in your community Mobilising friends and colleagues to contribute or participate We will help you to help us by providing you with all the necessary information.