The LoszuGhana Children’s Village has a number of micro projects which make up the complete Children’s Village. The smooth running of these projects requires constant monitoring and support from generous donors like you. By contributing now, you aid in the completion or running of our mini-projects.
Motivation is a key to success, but not all persons have motivation to complete a given task or a life expectation. By working together and sharing each other’s strength and weaknesses, we accomplish a lot. Through our mini-projects we are able to share skills, experiences and supporting each other to learn.
Our mini-projects are ongoing projects that require continuous support to ensure its existence. Some of our current ongoing mini-projects include:
- A community school providing free education for over 100 kids.
- Farm projects to provide food for our village community and to generate income
- Vocational training center for neglected teenage mothers to empower them to rise above poverty.
- Library and computer section to promote reading and writing as well as computer literacy
- Kids dancing and entrainment project for kids and mothers residing at the village to develop their talents and interest in music and culture.
By supporting one of mini project today, it helps us to maintain and continues to offer support for those who need it most especially women and children. and encourage them to develop themselves for an independent life.
Still got questions? Get in touch